Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (our ‘Terms’) govern your use of the Website, our Services and Appointments provided hereby. Please read them in detail before you use our Website or Services. By continuing to use the Website or using our Services you are deemed to have accepted these Terms, even if you do not register an account with us. We recommend you print a copy for your records.
1. General Terms
1.1 We are ONP Hospitals private limited (‘we’ and ‘us’), a company registered in India. Our registered office is at 671-75, Ganeshkhind road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 41005. You can contact us by writing to us. If we have to contact you, we will do so by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us, or by telephoning you if you have provided us with your number and given us permission to do so.
1.2 Through this Website, we provide a booking mechanism allowing you to book an appointment or related event for a Telephonic Consultation (an ‘Appointment’) with Dr. Avinash Phadnis (our ‘Doctor’) and a payment service which allows us to collect payment on behalf of the Doctor.
1.3 In these Terms, when we refer to our ‘Website’ we are referring to our website www.dravinashphadnis.com, and any alternative website or mobile application/s we provide from time to time to allow you to access our Services. Where we refer to ‘Services’, we are referring to the services provided by us via our Website.
1.4 We may amend these Terms and our Services from time to time. Any amendments or additions to these Terms will be posted to the Website. By continuing to use the Website or the Services you will be deemed to have accepted any or amended or additional Terms.
2. Accessing our Website
2.1 Please note the following regarding our Website:
* Our Website is made available free of charge.
* We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
* Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
* You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
2.3 The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, to the extent permitted by law we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date, error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
2.4 We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
2.5 You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
2.6 Where our Website contains links to other Websites and resources or advertising provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those Websites or resources or advertising.
3. Your Obligations
3.1 You must at all times:
* Observe and act in accordance with these Terms when using the Website and/or Services.
* Not use the Website or our Services in any way which may affect our reputation of or the use and enjoyment of the Website or our Services by any other users or third parties.
* Provide us with accurate information and ensure that all details that we hold about you (including your email address) are up to date and valid.
3.2 In connection with Appointments, you must also:
* Act with suitable consideration for the Doctor.
* During an Appointment, not act in any way which is offensive, rude, illegal or which might cause distress to others.
4. Appointments – things to note
4.1 We provide our Services on these Terms, and they form the contract between you and us. Our ‘Services’ comprise our provision of:
* Booking functionality which allows you to book Appointments with the Doctor.
* A payment mechanism which enables us to take payment from you on behalf of the Doctor.
* Other services detailed in these Terms or as available on our Website, for example assistance in relation to complaints and concerns.
4.2 All Appointments shown on our Website are subject to availability. The images and/or description of the Treatment Consultations are for illustrative purposes only and actual Treatment Consultations may differ from those images and/or descriptions. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that information provided to us by our Doctor and displayed on our Website is accurate, we cannot verify the information and make no representations regarding it. It is the responsibility of the Doctor to ensure that the Treatment Consultation is available and accurately described.
5. Appointments – Booking and Payment
5.1 Our checkout pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to book an Appointment. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process. To summarize, the process for booking and paying for Appointments is as follows:
* You can book appointments with out creating an account with us.
* Select the available date and proceed to payment.
* We shall collect payment information from you at the time of ordering. Please see below for further information regarding payment.
* We use third party services for payment. Certain information such as your name, phone number and email address will be shared with our payment service provider.
5.2 Please note the following regarding price and payment:
* We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the Appointment advertised on our Website is correct but sometimes errors may occur and these may be changed from time to time. Please double check the Appointment Fee stated in the Confirmation Email and advise us as soon as possible if you believe it does not correspond with the fee stated on our Website prior to you placing your order.
* We accept payment with Visa, Mastercard, American Express. We may accept payment via other means – the list of which is available on our payment service providers page. We do not store full credit or debit card details. Where we need to capture payment details as part of a checkout process they are passed to a payment service provider and then discarded. We use third party payment service providers to process payments and because there are many factors beyond our control (such as delays in the banking system or in card networks), we cannot predict or guarantee the amount of time needed to complete the processing of your payment.
* You confirm that the payment details you provide to us will remain valid up until 72 hours after your Appointment is completed and agree promptly to provide payment by alternative means in the event your payment cannot be processed.
6. Appointments – Cancellation
6.1 Whilst our Doctor endeavor to ensure that Appointment times are adhered to, we reserve the right to cancel Appointments when it becomes necessary to do so. In the event of such cancellation we will give you notice of cancellation via email or over the telephone number provided during checkout.
6.2 Appointment ones booked cannot be cancelled by you.
6.3 On appointment date, if you don’t answer the phone, another attempt will be made in a span of minutes. If you don’t answer the second attempt as well then your appointment would be considered as cancelled. No refund will be issued to you.
7. Appointments – Rescheduling
7.1 While we don’t allow cancellation, we reserve the right to allow a one time rescheduling of your appointment on case to case basis. Please get in touch with our front desk for further details.
8. Appointments – Refund
8.1 No refund will be issued.
9. All rights reserved. All matters are subject to Pune Jurisdiction.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect from you can come from information you directly give us whether by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, email address, postal address and phone numbers.
HOW AND WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
All data is stored by us on a database. This database can be accessed only by employees of ONP Hospitals private limited who have a legitimate interest and business requirement to do so.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, please note that the transmission of personal data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data on transmission via the internet.
We ask you not to share your passwords with anyone.
HOW WE USE AND PROCESS YOUR DATA
Your personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We will use your personal data solely for our legitimate business interests.
If we decide to sell or buy any parts of our business, we may also need to share your personal data with the buyer of those parts of the business. In those circumstances, we will make sure that any new buyer will promptly give you details of how they will use your personal data, and your options for changing that.
The only cookies we use are Google Universal Analytics. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Website. We may use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the Website from and the pages they visited.
THIRD PARTY SITES
RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
We will only keep your personal data within the timeframes allowed by law and for so long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
UPDATES AND CONTACT