Infertility Treatments – It is a condition of your reproductive system that causes people to be unable to get pregnant. Infertility can affect anyone and has many causes. Getting pregnant involves several steps:
What are the types of infertility?
What are signs of infertility?
The main sign of infertility is being unable to get pregnant after six months or one year of regular, unprotected sex. You may not have any other symptoms. But some people may show physical symptoms such as:
- Pelvic or abdominal pain.
- Irregular vaginal bleeding, irregular periods or no periods.
- Penile disorders or issues with ejaculation.
What causes infertility?
There are many causes of infertility, and sometimes, there isn’t a simple answer as to why you’re not getting pregnant. Only a healthcare provider can determine the cause and find the best treatment for you.
While causes of infertility vary, studies show that:
- 33% of infertility involves the partner with a uterus and ovaries.
- 33% of infertility involves the partner with a penis and testicles.
- 33% of infertility involves both partners or is unexplained.
Get in touch with our team
Get specialised care from the best team of doctors along with a widely trusted high risk pregnancy specialist in Pune. Sail smoothly through high risk pregnancies. Infertility Treatments.